This is a step-by-step guide of how to use the Design Thinking approach to solve your challenge in the area of product, service, business, organization or corporate strategy. You will also learn how to facilitate a Design Thinking workshop. You can work on your own challenge parallel to the course or just listen to everything and learn how Design Thinking works using our example challenge.
The Crash Course includes:
- 1.5 hours of videos including insights into an example Design Thinking Challenge
- Templates to use for your Design Thinking challenge at home, at work or during a workshop (with our permission for continued use)
- A step by step "homework" for working on your own challenge (optional)
- Quizzes to check your learning progress
- Templates that can be downloaded as word or powerpoint - for continued use after the course
- A pdf handout at the end of the course that summarizes your learnings and as a backup for your own workshop or project
Download the following templates with the permission to use it after the course:
- Market / situation analysis questions
- Interview template
- Empathy map
- Define template
- Disney methods template
- Now-wow-how matrix
- Prototype template
- Feedback template
The course language is English.
Guarantee: We offer a 30-day refund policy for all our courses. No questions asked.